From: Ovidio DeJesús
How many times have you faced the task of having to put together a website (for work or personal use), but have been intimidated because you don’t know the first thing about website programming (HTML/CSS)? Well, Let me share with you a secret that will help you to create great looking websites fast, easy and economically.
The secret is a WordPress Website !!!
WordPress? Isn’t WordPress a program for creating Blogs? Yes it is, but did you know that it can be used to create great looking websites? I have developed a simple three step process than will teach you how to build a WordPress website in a day, with minimal computer skills. If you don’t believe me, check out these WordPress websites created using my three step process (click on the picture to visit the website):
I have been using HTML/CSS for years now, and have had to endure the problems that come with having to learn a new programming language, and keeping up with constant changes and updates. In addition, the high cost of the tools/editors, having to worry about so many design details (such as aligning tables, pictures, menus, etc.), updating every single page every time a change is made, and so on. It can be lot of work!
On the other hand, by using WordPress with my three step process you will save:
- Time: You don’t have to wait weeks to get a website designed and installed by an expensive web designer. You will learn how to get your website up and running in a single day.
- Work: You don’t need to spend a lot of time working on learning a complicated new software language. There’s no specialized knowledge necessary to setup and maintain WordPress.
- Money: You will save hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars by not having to purchase expensive software and/or hiring an expensive web designer. WordPress is Free!
So what are these three simple steps to creating a WordPress website? Well, the three simple steps are:
Step One: Installation – In this step you will learn:
- How to install WordPress on your service provider
- How to easily operate through cPanel to administer and create a WordPress website
Step Two: Configuration – In this step you will learn:
- How to remove components that make WordPress look and feel like a blog!
- Where to find free WordPress website Themes
- The power of plugins
- How to find, install and configure plugins, widgets and themes to change the function and feel of your WordPress website
- The beauty of one-click widgets
- How to customize your settings for maximum Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Customize your second or third columns with information you want – not what WordPress supplies
- And much more…
Step Three: Adding Content – In this step you will learn:
- Add new pages easily – just copy paste your text and import graphics with one click!
- Update your WordPress website in less than an afternoon – without worrying about making coding mistakes!
- Discover just how easy it is to perform the most complex functions with WordPress as a Content Management System
- And much more…
In addition to all this great information, I have included a pair of appendices at the end of the eBook where I list all the plugins that I use on my WordPress websites. Plugins are small pieces of software that “plug-in” to WordPress and add functionality to it. For example, you need to create a form to get customer information, such as a Contact Us page. There is a plugin that will do that for you. It’s kind of like for cell phones: “there’s an app for that”, for WordPress you say: “there’s a plugin for that”. The best part is that most of them are FREE!
Let me share with you what I consider the “10 Must Have” plugins for any WordPress website:
- Platinum SEO Pack – Make SEO easy for your WordPress website
- Google Sitemap Generator – Automatically generate a sitemap.xml file for Google
- Dagon Design Sitemap Generator – Automatically generate a sitemap for humans
- iRobots.txt – Automatically generate a robots.txt file
- Secure WordPress – Secure your WordPress website installation
- Ultimate Google Analytics – Add Google Analytics to your WordPress website in one easy step
- WP-DB-Backup – Manage and backup your WordPress website automatically
- Contact Form 7 – Generate forms (such as Contact Us) easily and efficiently
- MaxBlogPress Ping Optimizer – Let the Internet know that you exist automatically
- Exclude Pages – Keep certain pages of your WordPress website private from the world
“Will this be Another Hard To Follow Technical Manual on How to Make a WordPress Website?”
Not at all. I have put together an illustrated manual with easy, step-by-step instructions that anyone can follow. Every step is illustrated with screenshots, as I set up a blog and change it to a website while you look over my shoulders. In addition, I will be posting updates and new content in the WordPress website Tips & Tricks section of this website to keep you up-to-date on any new tricks as I find them.
I promise you won’t waste your time impatiently plowing through 15 pages of “introduction”, being convinced about how easy it is to make WordPress websites. I get right down to business. Print the eBook and follow along as you set up your WordPress website – page by page! The best part about this eBook is that you’ll own it. You can use it, again and again, every time you make a website. Checkout a preview of the book:
With this eBook you’ll totally avoid:
- Making heartbreaking coding mistakes – and wasting days trying to clean up the mess!
- Wasting hours on forums, looking up answers you don’t understand
- Losing days of time, your attention diverted away from your marketing as you struggle with code
- Having to continually upgrade your skills – just to realize you still can’t make that maddening piece of coding line up and work!
Since I started using WordPress, and its user-friendly Content Management System, it has saved me days of hair-pulling frustration and missed deadlines!
And it’s precisely because I’ve been through the tearing-out-hair, “I HATE HTML” stage that I created Building Killer Websites with WordPress. I needed an easy and fast way to create WordPress websites.
In addition to this useful eBook, I decided to share with you these three great bonuses that you’ll get for FREE:
An Introduction to WordPress
In this Video series, you’ll learn how to Set-Up and Operate a WordPress Blog in 24 Hours.
Obviously we don’t want you to become overwhelmed, so the Videos are split up into bite sized chunks, short and straight to the point, so you get what you want at your own pace.
And soon you’ll have WordPress up and running in no time!
This Video series features:
Video 1: How to install WordPress quickly and easily
Video 2: How to set your General Settings
Video 3: How to set Permalinks for your site
Video 4: How to adjust Discussion settings
Video 5: How to find and install plugins on your WordPress site
Video 6: How to set up your site so it’s more secure
Video 7: How to strengthen your password
Video 8: The difference between a Post and a Page
Video 9: How to style your content pages with bolding, italics, and underlining
Video 10: How to insert hyperlinks into your content
Video 11: How to add images to WordPress
Video 12: How to add a YouTube video to your content page
Video 13: How to modify your sidebar widgets
Video 14: How to add new categories
Video 15: How to add new links to your blogroll
Video 16: How to add new users to your site
Video 17: How to find free themes for your WordPress site
Video 18: How to use Menus in WordPress
Suggested Retail: $27
Transform Your WordPress Blog Into A Lean,
Mean Marketing Machine!..
In this video series you will learn how to fully customize, backup and
protect your blog. Unlock the benefits of social media integration & search engine optimization… Speed things up, boost your stick rate and become mobile friendly… For more visitors and bigger profits…
This video series features:
Video 1: How to Update and Tune Up Your WordPress Site
Video 2: How to Create Backups for Your WordPress Blog
Video 3: How to Restore Your Blog From a Previous Backup
Video 4: How to Clone Your Blog to a Different Domain Name
Video 5: How to Delete WordPress Using cPanel
Video 6: How to Delete WordPress Manually
Video 7: How to Turn On Your Built In Theme Editor
Video 8: How to Create Cool Static Front Page
Video 9: How to Add Useful Widgets Onto Pages
Video 10: How to Create a Custom WordPress 404 Page
Video 11: How to Remove WordPress Branding Like A Pro
Video 12: How to Protect Your Email from Email Spam Harvesters
Video 13: How to Post to Your Blog via Email – Part 1
Video 14: How to Post to Your Blog via Email – Part 2
Video 15: How to Secure Your WordPress Site
Video 16: How to Add Bullet Proof WordPress Site Security
Video 17: How to Speed Up Your Site With Automated Revisions
Video 18: How to Speed Up Your Site by Caching
Video 19: How to Integrate and Install Facebook Comments
Video 20: How to Embed Twitter Tweets in a Post
Video 21: How to Speed Up Your Site With Image Compression
Video 22: How to Quickly Make Your Site Mobile Friendly
Video 23: How to Track Your Statistics with Google Analytics
Video 24: How to Create Search Engine Friendly XML Sitemaps
Video 25: How to Get Better Search Engine Rankings
Suggested Retail: $27
EXTRA BONUS – Check out my latest blogpost – How to Add a Picture Slider to Artisteer – and download another FREE Theme!
You’ll Be Totally Protected by my Confident, 60 day, 100% No Risk Guarantee
|THERE IS NO RISK WHATSOEVER: Take advantage of my 100% no questions asked refund offer today. Find out for yourself if creating a WordPress website is as easy as I say it is! If you are not completely satisfied with my instructions, tips and techniques, I’ll promptly refund your money without delay.|
So how much is it worth to you acquiring the knowledge to create a WordPress website on the Internet in one day, easy and inexpensive? $97? $47? No just $27. For the price of 2 tickets to a 3D movie you can learn something that can help you the rest of your life! Just think, how many of your colleagues can say they know how to set up a WordPress website on the Internet? How about a Blog? You can say you do!
YES! I Want To Order “Building Killer Websites with WordPress”
Let me rush you your very own copy today. I am willing to bet that this eBook is exactly what you’ve been looking for to speedily solve your creating WordPress website problems!
Try Building Killer Websites with WordPress right now – you’ll know within minutes if it’s really as easy as I say it is – and if it will work for you! Remember, the risk is all on my side. Because if you’re not 100% delighted and pleased, I’ll return every penny of your investment!
If you’re sick and tired of website woes, and wrestling with code that changes before you’ve grown comfortable with it, buy Building Killer Websites with WordPress right now!
And even if you’ve never created a website before – all the more reason to order this easy WordPress website creation system now!
Before suppertime, you could have your new easy-maintenance WordPress website up and running, and looking like the million dollars!
ACT NOW – You won’t be disappointed!
P.S. Why suffer frustration – or be forced to hire expensive web designers – any more? Learn how to master the creation of a WordPress website in less than an afternoon. We really mean it. In an afternoon! (Just think of the freedom that’s going to give your schedule)